Construction Crew Member
Spatco Energy Solutions
SPATCO Energy Solutions is proud to be a service provider in our industry for over 80 years. As an industry leader in providing energy solutions from service to construction (install) we are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service while remaining dedicated to operating safely.
We provide a complete line of equipment and services for storing, pumping, mixing and measuring petroleum and industrial liquids. Our customers come from a variety of industries including retail fueling stations, commercial and government fleets.
The services we provide to our customers and the community is essential and we are growing! SPATCO currently operates 15 installation branches throughout the Southeast. Our goal is to provide top notch customer service for construction of UST systems.
Our focus at SPATCO is to hiring individuals who understand the importance of safety, customer service and training. Some of our core positions are trained in-house. Employees with little to no experience in the industry are trained and promoted from within; allowing them to move into more senior positions and management. Our employees are customer focused, acting with integrity in all aspects of their jobs. They are motivated and see the value in what they do and are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers.
Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. May assist other craft workers.
· Ability to travel to job sites (Will require overnight travel for a lot of jobs).
· Mechanical ability to be able to work on construction sites to install tanks, piping, and remodel fueling centers.
· Must be able to operate heavy equipment to dig ditches, Jack Hammers, concrete saws, and manually install equipment.
· Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
· Work with concrete, framing, pouring, mixing, and finishing.
· Maintain positive working relationships with crew members, vendors, suppliers, and contractors to ensure deadlines are met.
· Follow safety procedures at all times.
RequirementsExperience, Competencies and Education
- High school diploma or GED.
- Construction experience a plus.
- Experience in the petroleum industry and product familiarity is preferred.
- Installer certifications in the product line are a plus.
- Heavy equipment operation experience is a plus.
- Reliable employee, detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- Ability to lift 75 –100 lbs.
- Ability to work outside during all types of weather.
- Ability to work with others to ensure deadlines are met.