Construction Crew Member
Spatco Energy Solutions
SPATCO Energy Solutions has been the leader in the fueling infrastructure industry since 1935. We provide a complete line of equipment and services for storing, pumping, mixing and measuring petroleum and industrial liquids. Our customers come from a variety of industries including retail fueling stations, commercial and government fleets.
The services we provide to our customers and the community is essential and we are growing! SPATCO currently operates 15 installation branches throughout the Southeast. Our goal is to provide top notch customer service for construction of UST systems.
This position does not work a typical 8-5 shift, hours may vary based on workload and customer need. You will be required to travel out of town for this opening.
• Ability to travel to job sites (may require overnight travel).
• Must be able to operate heavy equipment to dig ditches and manually install equipment.
• Work with concrete, framing, pouring, mixing, and finishing.
• Maintain positive working relationships with crew members, vendors, suppliers, and contractors to ensure deadlines are met.
• Follow safety procedures at all times.
• Ensure safe housekeeping practices are followed, including job cleanup at the end of each day.
RequirementsExperience, Competencies and Education
• High school diploma or GED.
• Construction experience a plus.
• Experience in the petroleum industry and product familiarity is preferred.
• Installer certifications in the product line are a plus.
• Heavy equipment operation experience is a plus.
• Reliable employee, detail oriented with strong communication skills.
• Ability to lift 75 –100 lbs.
• Ability to work outside during all types of weather.
• Ability to work with others to ensure deadlines are met.