Job ID: 470452
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Construction Estimator (Vermont): We are seeking a safety minded, self-motivated individual to support the Construction division. This position is responsible for the full bid process including: bid advertisement, developing project leads, bid development, subcontractor- vendor solicitation, submittal requirements, project buyouts, cost/revenue-analysis, change orders, bid tabs analysis and assisting in contract administration and project management. This position will work closely with operations to assess and improve efficiency and capability with regard to projects and other operations. Must adhere to any and all state and federal regulations if applicable, as set forth by the US Department of Transportation (DOT), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), or any other regulatory agency. This position is based out of Barre, Vermont. Classification: Year round salaried position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- BS Degree (Construction Management or Civil Engineering) preferred.
- Possess ability to read and interpret documents, and solve practical problems.
- Excellent computer skills including email, Internet, and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), and construction software.
- Good decision making skills and detail oriented.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisor with other duties as required.
- Must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public.
- A valid driver’s license.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Pike Industries, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.