Construction Field Assistant Superintendent
Telling Industries, LLC
- Orientating all new workers to the jobsite on CCI’s project specific safety requirements, orientations, etc.
- Enforcement of daily worker compliance for the above mentioned programs and company policies
- Perform random audits of subcontractors to confirm that work is in conformance with project plans and specifications
- Tracking, managing, and documenting all work activities, manpower, deliveries, inspections, etc. via daily reports, daily photographs, progress plans, manpower reports, wall of information, etc.
- Document control and maintenance of all company required forms, reports, policies and weekly safety checklist
- Daily monitoring of the project schedule and assist the project team in schedule update responses
- Coordination with other trades for upcoming schedule activities
- Accompanying building inspectors, building officials, architects, engineers, vendors, etc. on inspections and site visits for our work
- Conduct daily safety talks, tool box talks, and perform the weekly site safety inspection
- Assisting CCI’s field management staff in completing other tasks as directed
- Pass pre-offer post-hire drug screen
- Pass E-Verify
- Proficient on computers and computer programs, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in technology on iPads
- Basic knowledge of uploading and managing web-based document storage
- General knowledge on how to read/interpret construction drawings, specifications, reports, submittals, etc.
- Must be familiar with interior/exterior (drywallm, metal studs, acoustical, etc.)
- Have great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
- Able to work in all elements of the outdoor environment which include the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc.
- Able to access all areas of the job site which include stairs, scaffolding, ladders, elevation changes, etc.
- Capable of working in physical positions that may include kneeling, sitting, standing, squatting, bending over, etc.
- Must be able to move, carry, or position items weighing up to 85 pounds
- Willingness to travel and/or relocate based on project location
- High School GED or Equivalent
- 3+ years of field management experience in the commercial construction industry preferred
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to manage and direct on-site project teams to successful completions Comments restricted to single page
Cleveland Construction, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision,401K, training and development, opportunity for advancement and corporate support for field operations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Cleveland Construction, Inc. that we will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status, and we will ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career with Cleveland Construction, Inc. View the current of employment opportunities at Cleveland Construction.