Construction & Forestry Territory Customer Support Manager
There are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before! Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Colorado - Colorado
Function: Customer & Product Support
Title: Construction & Forestry Territory Customer Support Manager - 92115
As a Territory Customer Support Manager for John Deere's CF Division located in Colorado, you will drive dealer process implementations to resolve concerns with channel partners and customers. As part of these activities, you will communicate with factories on technical issues and solutions. You will also be tasked with increasing the service capabilities of the dealers to drive an improved customer experience and support increasing service sales. In addition you will...
- Routinely travel to assigned dealer locations in Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico.
- Resolve product and performance issues with channel partners/customers and communicate with factories on appropriate issues and solutions.
- Manage efforts to develop channel partners product support capabilities through: Service ADVISOR, Dealer Technical Assistance Center (DTAC), Technician training, tools, facilities, warranty administration; to improve customer satisfaction.
You Will Also;
- Develop channel partners service management/profitability capabilities.
- Increase dealers Connected Support capabilities.
- Drive service capacity growth on the territory through improving technician recruitment, retention and efficiency and Certified Rebuild Centers.
- Administer product support policies and/or processes, as well as track and report competitive performance.
- Administer warranty and Product Improvement Programs (PIP) and resolve reimbursement issues.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- Proactive mindset with excellent communication skills who thrives on facilitating problem resolution and working in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically, up to 75% and average of 40-50%
- 2 or more years customer support and/or marketing / sales experience with customer interaction regarding products, parts, and/or service. - Or -
- 2 or more years factory experience with design, engineering, and manufacturing, or marketing and sales with focused product-specific knowledge and dealer/customer interaction
- Microsoft Office Tools knowledge (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
What Makes You Stand Out
- 2 or more years of experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network processes, and broad product knowledge
- 2 or more years of experience with Negotiation and Conflict Resolution processes
- 2 or more years practical experience with John Deere machinery and equipment
- Experience with Life Cycle Cost Management
- Previous roles requiring regular travel
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Bachelors degree in Education, Business, Management, Engineering, Technology, Agricultural Sciences, Marketing, or equivalent discipline...MBA an asset as well.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive reward package to help you get started on your new career path, including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Highly competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Savings & Retirement benefits (401K and Defined Benefit Pension)
- Healthcare benefits with a generous company contribution in the Health Savings Account
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness subsidies and on-site gyms at specific Deere locations
- Charitable contribution match
- Employee Purchase Plan & numerous discount programs for personal use
Click Here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
The terms of the applicable benefit plans, and all company actions administering or interpreting these plans, continue to control. Deere & Company reserves the right to suspend, amend, modify, or terminate the Plan(s) in any manner at any time, including the right to modify or eliminate any cost-sharing between the company and participants. Changes, which can be made at any time, are made by action of the company's board of directors, or to the extent authorized by resolution of its board of directors, or by the Deere & Company Compensation Committee. In the event of a conflict between the language of the official Plan Documents and this document, the language of the official Plan Documents will control.
ACA Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Notice
The John Deere Health Benefit Plans for Salaried Employees and The John Deere Benefit Plan for Wage Employees comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.