CONSTRUCTION GPS SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST – SITECH
SITECH Chesapeake, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carter Machinery Company, Inc., is hiring a Construction GPS Sales Support Specialist in Manassas, Virginia. SITECH is the authorized dealer for Trimble Heavy and Civil construction products and services, as well as Accugrade grade control products, with a territory that covers the pan handle of West Virginia, Virginia, the District of Columbia, and the shores of Delaware. The Construction GPS Sales Support Specialist supports the sales process by effectively demonstrating to internal and external customers the advantages and benefits of utilizing Sitech supported technologies; recommends additional products and services to enhance the customer experience and provides post-sale technical support.
Requirements for the Construction GPS Sales Support Specialist position include:
- Must be able to use land/construction surveying equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret CAD construction plans.
- Survey and construction experience using Trimble Site Positioning Systems and Machine Grade Control Systems preferred.
- Must be able to think quickly to handle customer situations to produce immediate results.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and skills.
- Must be able to travel to customer sites and various marketing events.
- Must have good driving record.
- Must be able to travel and work flexible hours as required.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Promote a positive customer experience.
- Uphold the Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork by embracing The Carter Way.
Physical requirements must be met for the Construction GPS Sales Support Specialist role including the ability to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug free workplace.