Construction Helper- Tank Installer
Plant City, FL
This role performs many tasks that require physical labor on construction sites. The Helper mainly assists the construction craft worker or electrician. They may carry tools and materials or help set up equipment. They are able to perform a wide range of tasks varying in complexity from very easy to extremely difficult and hazardous.
We are looking for someone experienced in the installation of underground fuel storage tanks along with all associated equipment as listed below.
Preferred Experience Includes:
- UST's from 1,000 gallon to 30,000 gallon
- AOS and Ameron Fiberglass pipe
- Dispensing equipment
- Monitoring Equipment
- Threading pipe 1/2" to 4"
- Equipment operator and shoring installation experience is a plus.
- Travel throughout Florida required
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to bend, lift, stoop, twist, kneel, crouch, carry, ability to lift 60 lbs independently, stand and walk for 90% of the workday
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to read a blueprint.
- Basic understanding of taking measurements, math, and mechanical skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.