At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their state-of-the-art facilities that are changing our world.
Quality control is crucial to the success of our projects and the strong relationships we have with our clients. As an experienced Construction Inspector based at our client site in Albany, NY, you’ll help monitor quality and ensure compliance to regulatory and industry-specific standards while using your unique background and diverse perspective to help shape the success of project quality plans. Utilizing your expertise, you’ll perform all aspects of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing inspection to include all reporting, providing communication to the client, and ensuring that the requirements of the project are successfully met. You’ll challenge yourself by reviewing and resolving technical problems, ensuring compliance on inspections, and helping field staff to ensure all quality inspections are complete.
You’ll have the support, means and space to deliver your best work, today and into tomorrow.
- High School diploma
- 6+ years of experience in construction involving multiple phases of large-scale building/rehabilitation projects
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Employment will be dependent on clearing a criminal background check
- Willing and able to drive to client sites
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Prior experience inspecting for reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, masonry, sprayed fire-resistant materials, soils, or wood
- 1+ years’ inspection sampling/testing experience
- Prior experience with Construction / Program Management services contracts a plus
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.