Cottonwood Heights, UT
Stanley Consultants is seeking to hire a Construction Inspector. This position will perform on-site daily observation of the contractor’s construction work and compare the work product to the project’s approved plans and specifications.
- Physically performing field-required tests
- Preparing reports and coordinating progress meetings with the contractor and owner
- Provides oversight review of Construction Documents
- Assures the quality of the contractors work
- Maintaining daily logs of inspections and reviewing any discrepancies with the proper parties
In the course of business, the member (employee) will be required to operate a company vehicle. A mandatory prerequisite to operating a company vehicle is maintaining an acceptable driving record.
- Includes extensive manual labor, including the ability to lift and transport 50 lbs. Requires the ability to work at and easily maneuver around construction sites in various weather conditions. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and trenches. Fear of heights or confined spaces could create a significant hardship.
- This job requires good communication and documentation skills (Word or equal, Internet) and an individual capable of performing with minimal supervision. A general knowledge of construction techniques and an ability to read plans and specifications is mandatory.
The individual must possess experience in heavy highway construction and inspection
The individual must possess the proven ability to distribute learned knowledge to other Construction Observers and Material Testing Technicians
Required Certifications: WAQTC or SRDTT, ACI or CTT, IQP, and partnering certifications required, or proof that the IQP process has been started, with the ability to complete these within 1 month of hire date
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a company that is committed to innovative growth and improving lives in the communities where we live and work? Stanley Consultants is an award winning, interdisciplinary consulting firm providing program management, planning, design, permitting, engineering, and environmental services. Recognized for its commitment to client service and a passion to make a difference, Stanley Consultants brings global knowledge, experience, and capabilities to serve federal, municipal, and industrial clients. Stanley Consultants solves complex challenges in power generation and delivery, transportation, water, energy, and industrial plants, building services, and the environment. Since 1913, Stanley Consultants has successfully completed more than 50,000 projects globally in more than 100 countries, including all 50 of the United States and its territories.
Throughout our history, Stanley Consultants has remained an employee-owned company, committed to a legacy of professional independence and objectivity. The commitment to private ownership, shared responsibility and reward has sustained us for more than 100 years.
A Great Place to Work: Become a Member
Once you are hired at Stanley Consultants, you become a member of our member-owned company. Our Core Values speak to the capabilities, initiative, integrity, creativity, and commitment that make you, as a member, our most important asset. As a member, you have the opportunity to chart your own career path and play a role in shaping our mutual future.
Click Here: A Great Place to Work