Santa Rosa, CA
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
City: [[Santa Rosa]]
Position Summary and Objectives
- Conduct a range of trade specific inspections on residential and commercial buildings as well as manage specific projects related to these types of code inspections. Travel within the assigned area will be required for inspections and/or managing assigned projects.
- Combination Code Inspections and/or Quality Control inspections
- Prepare written and electronic reports and issue notices of correction
- Explain and interpret code and/or quality control regulations or requirements
- Recognize, evaluate and properly resolve unique problems or situations
- Maintain effective customer service relationship with clients and the public
- Assist the inspection management team with business development
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Manager
Education and Experience
High School Diploma (Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred), with 2 or more years of experience performing field inspections on construction related projects; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional Requirements include:
- ICC Commercial & Residential Inspector certifications (multiple disciplines)
- TSBPE Plumbing Inspector license
- Experience in QA/QC, and managing projects
- Current valid driver license
- Excellent customer service/problem solving skills
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Some office work, mostly field inspections with full exposure to the elements on projects controlled by OSHA.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to [email protected] We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: