Construction Installation – Florence, AL based
Safety Rail Co., LLC
Safety Rail Company is looking for candidates interested in travel and installation of fall safety protection systems on commercial facility rooftops throughout North America. This is a full-time position with overtime opportunities
Candidates must be based in the Florence, AL area
What does the job entail?
· Unloading pallets
· Unloading trucks with a forklift
· Working with power tools to assemble fall protection at various heights on rooftops
o Installing rails into bases
o Assembling cross overs and gates
o Installing permanent ladders
· Our installation teams travel throughout North America to client sites for installations. SRC pays all travel related expenses.
Are you qualified?
- Must be willing and flexible to travel as needed.
- Conduct oneself in a professional, safe, and businesslike manner.
- The ability to lift heavy objects (100+ lbs.) and other physical demands as required.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Complete the necessary training requirements provided by SRC (OSHA 10, Leading-Edge, Forklift, etc.)
- Stringent adherence to SRC, customer policies and safety requirements on each installation.
- Being able to adapt and overcome various situations while safely following OSHA policies
- Capable of working on high rooftops and dealing with cold or hot weather depending on the season.
- Basic construction skills using hand tools such as drill, tape measure, band saw etc.
- The ability to use mobile devices for time keeping, daily reports, job reports, safety assessments, etc.
- Successful completion of background check, drug screening and a pre-placement work physical.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required per customer contracts.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Reliable attendance
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Safety Rail Company BENEFITS include:
$50day Per Diem Pay while traveling
Profit Sharing and 401K
Paid Time Off
Comprehensive Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
Company paid Life Insurance
Reimbursed Boot Policy
Reimbursed Winter Clothing Policy
Safety Rail Company (SRC) is an American manufacturer and installer of commercial fall safety protection systems. Founded in 2011, SRC is the leader in the market and has experienced rapid growth by being a full-service provider of quality manufactured materials and expert installation services. Our company values are grounded in hard work - where honesty, integrity, and delivering excellent customer service and continuous improvement direct our daily operations. Visit our website at www.SafetyRailCompany.com for more information regarding the products and services that we offer. The company is headquartered in Spring Park, MN.