LFG Specialties, LLC
Camp Lejeune, NC
Under the direct supervision of a lead worker/operations supervisor performs support to the renovation of four buildings. Duties include common labor work and general clean up.
- Grass cutting and maintenance using string trimmer and other landscaping machinery/tools.
- Load/Unload materials such as lumber, tools, and other equipment at a worksite.
- Light construction and demolition duties such as temporary rough carpentry and removing existing forms.
- Minor finish installation work (installing window blinds, marker boards, etc.)
- Clean up debris and excess building materials to ensure a clean and safe worksite.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented individuals who are good at following instructions and like physical labor performed outdoors.
- The ability to operate light construction equipment such mowers.
- Ability to lift at least 60 lbs. and carry equipment in all kinds of weather on a daily basis
- Following instructions from multiple supervisors and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Work closely with others as well as independently on the worksite