New Enterprise Stone & Limestone Co., Inc.
East Earl, PA
Laborer - What Will You Do?
- BUILD AMERICA - Assist in multiple aspects of road jobs across the Lancaster Area.
- Assist hardworking teammates in shoveling and site preparation.
- Assist in the placement/dismantling of roadway signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices.
- Operate and maintain small equipment.
- Work as a team to complete jobs safely and on time.
- Learn the ins and outs of roadway construction and paving.
- Learn more about the Materials & Aggregate Industry in PA
Requirements - Who Are We Looking For?
- Positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn.
- Team Mindset - "The NESL Way"
- Focus on Safety, Quality, and Accuracy.
- Experience in construction or manufacturing is a plus, but not required.
- Valid driver's license and meets NESL's driving standards, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Construction Season normally runs from Easter to Thanksgiving.
- Primarily local travel and home daily.
- High Earnings Potential - Prevailing Wage Work (Base Rate + Fringe).
- Winters Off (Certain Positions) – Due to the seasonality of our work, some positions enjoy winters off while still earning year-round benefits.
- Competitive Benefit Package - Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Vacation, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Supplemental Unemployment Benefits, etc.