Construction Management Associate
WTI Construction Management Associate
WTI (Weatherproofing Technologies Inc.) offers a comprehensive inventory of roofing and general contracting services to building owners and facility managers. WTI is one of the largest roofing maintenance service providers in North America with millions of square feet of roofing under contract covering thousands of roofs with service agreements. Our customers receive Peace of Mind knowing that experienced professionals are handling the service needs of their entire building envelope.
Our WTI Construction Associate program has been specially designed to provide a strong foundation on which you can build a career. You will be partnered with a Construction Manager for a period of 12-24 months to assist you in your comprehensive, hands-on training in our roofing systems, construction contracts, construction documents & processes. If you are confident of your abilities and have a high degree of energy and strong interpersonal and communication skills, we invite your inquiry of this position and our special program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contributing to and validating proposals and specifications.
- Conceptual Phase (specification development, establishment of milestone dates)
- Program Planning Phase
- Design Phase
- Conduct Pre-Proposal Meetings
- Proposal Phase
- Construction Phase
- Conduct Pre Construction
- Effective Close-out
- Cost Estimates and schedules
- Use of ebuilder for all project documentation per policy manual.
- Assist the Construction Manager in tracking project costs, budget variances, and profitability.
- Accountable for Quality Assurance.
- Ensure subcontractor has submitted the required documents.
- Establish timelines and goals.
- Manage key metrics and report on as required.
- When needed, coordinate with Program Managers, Project Administrators, Project Estimators, Specification Writers, Sales Representatives, and RBM.
- Assist in the review of submitted proposals and contractor interviews for specification and contractual compliance.
- Review of line-item generated proposal documents.
- Direct Project Superintendents as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Construction Management (currently earning or completed degree)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.