Construction Management Trainee
As a Construction Management Trainee at Ryan Homes, a brand of NVR, you will work in an empowered environment to oversee the entire home-building process for a community of new homes. In this structured training program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to effectively manage a job site as a Project Manager. Gaining hands-on experience alongside a current Project Manager, you'll be responsible for construction consulting, quality control, customer relations, and budget management.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in NVR’s world-class training program that incorporates both classroom and on-the-job experience to ensure a successful transition into the Construction Project Manager role
- Work directly with the Ryan Homes Community Team to positively impact customer experience
- Ensure all homes are completed within established budgets
- Continually manage the homebuilding process to ensure your homes are 100% complete and on time
- Supervise and schedule sub-contractors, while maintaining positive working relationships
- Manage community assets, conduct quality control inspections, and order building materials
Qualified applicants have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with others and develop strong working relationships
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Current Driver’s License
- Construction and/or customer relations experience is a plus
As the parent company of Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Heartland Homes, NVR is a Top 5 US homebuilder and Fortune 500 company that has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. All of our roles at NVR, whether you are in the field or in the office, allow you to make a major impact in the lives of those who are looking to achieve home ownership. Our management team is tenured and talented (nearly 80% of them promoted from within), so you will find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
View more about our culture and benefits at https://www.nvrcareers.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorship.