Camp Pendleton, CA
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Construction Manager to join our team! In this role you will get to apply Construction Management and Quality Assurance services for a of construction projects, facility service contracts, and preventive maintenance operations primarily at Camp Pendleton and Yuma outlying clinics as requested by the government.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Monitor and inspect construction/maintenance work to assure compliance with contract requirements.
- Identify & track facility deficiencies and shortcomings.
- Develop statements of work, cost estimates, track execution of projects, schedule tracking, managing the preventive maintenance program on supported facilities and equipment.
- Review work ticket and service order submittals and provide comments and recommendations to the government.
- Coordinating utility outages and connections and be present during outages to provide support.
- Attend pre- construction meeting, in-progress-reviews, and other project-related meetings, and provides reports to COR or appropriate government officials.
- Provide a written weekly report to government officials in order to apprise them of project status, as necessary.
- Assist with Turnover process and the collection of Contractor close-out documentation whether a service order or project.
- Independent Government Estimates (IGE) shall be performed with detailed take-offs and quantities using site-walk surveys and As-built drawings, and latest Unit rates from RS means, etc. and historical data.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or construction related field with 3-5 years exp OR 8-10 years related exp in lieu of degree
- 1 years in a construction manager or PM role at a field site
- Proven ability to perform in a lead capacity
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity of industry practices and regulations are required
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- QC/QA experience in a lead capacity
- Construction exp and knowledge
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!