When it comes to environmental consulting, we’re focused on cleaning up our communities today to improve our tomorrow. If you want to join a company invested in you and your success, invest with us as a Construction Manager.
As an emerging Construction Manager, you’ll be focused on supporting the delivery of environmental remediation construction projects. You will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of a team of onsite support personnel and subcontractors. Additionally, you’ll support management of the construction team, project budgets, scheduling, coordination of work, reporting and leading on-site meetings with staff, subcontractors and the client in accordance with the requirements specified in the contract documents. You also, in some instances, be the primary point of contact for the client. As a construction manager, for our environmental construction services group, you’ll interact with clients to deliver projects and grow our business. You’ll participate on a well-established program delivery team and will provide leadership to enhance our collective understanding of how to deliver on client desired outcomes and gain strong client satisfaction. You’ll manage the technical and operational aspects of a multi-year remediation program with support from existing teams. We’ll rely on you to understand client challenges and opportunities, form and lead project teams to implement a solution, and successfully deliver high quality work on time and on budget. You’ll collaborate on strategies for execution of the Scope of Work contained in contracts and task orders, development of proposal responses, including technical approach development and pricing, and assignment of key personnel. You’ll interact with stakeholders and regulatory agencies, collaborating and advocating with regulators on behalf of our clients.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Bring your client-focus, adaptability, and commitment to excellence, and we’ll help you grow what drives you – and deliver challenging environmental projects, together.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or related field
• Working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building.
• Professional construction management experience
• Professional experience working with clients as part of an environmental team focused on remediation services (experience with sediments, impoundments, and in-situ solidification and stabilization is a plus)
• Experience in managing and implementing environmental remediation construction services including hazardous and non- hazardous soil and groundwater media.
• Client and team management experience
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Experience in a project related technical field
• Environmental Remediation experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with field staff and subcontractors
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be self-motivated and task driven
• Desire to be mentored by top tier talent, ready to relay all their experience and knowledge.
• Drive and heart to one day obtain a Certified Construction Manager (CCM) certification.