LFG Specialties, LLC
We currently have an opening for a Construction Manager with Above Ground Tank experience based out of our Northern California location. The Construction Manager will be responsible for building a team and developing new work with existing clients to perform repairs to refinery tanks. Weekly travel will be required.
- Build and assist team to perform repairs to refinery tanks
- Travel to and work at client sites, typically 5 days each week to perform and oversee work.
- Assess and repair minor piping and pump systems for efficient operation
- Identify compliance related issues for above ground tank systems
- Maintain detailed records of receipts for equipment and field activities
- Manage and track financials and reporting metrics
- Coordinate multiple contractors and disciplines throughout tank outages
- Minimum of 10+ years of directly related experience performing work and managing projects
- Experience with diagnostics and repair
- Ability to assess and repair above ground storage tanks
- Ability to identify compliance issues for tanks
- Pipe and tank construction knowledge
- Applicant must possess a valid Drivers' License and clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to load, unload, and move large equipment and tools.
- Must be able to access confined operational spaces.
- Knowledge of process control techniques, maintenance procedures and safe practices.
- Must have experience with installation, repair and maintenance of tank systems, experience with valves, and background in refinery facilities.
- Knowledgeable in API 650 and API 653 codes
- Experience in building and maintaining project schedules