Construction Manager -Healthcare Buildings
We’re seeking an experienced and collaborative Construction Manager to join our team in Orange County, CA. Someone who can use their vast experience in the industry and apply it to today’s challenges.
As a Construction Manager on our team, you’re not just building structures, helping our clients innovate and grow by executing the construction of their various facilities that are shaping our world.
You will be working out of the client’s site/office in Orange County, reporting directly to the Program Manager and working alongside other Project Managers. You’ll be responsible not only for the overall project delivery, but also for the management of the project development from conception through completion in accordance with program objectives. You will manage and provide construction oversight and resolve complex construction project related issues, disputes, and disagreements. As the onsite Owners Representative, you’ll be responsible for ensuring not only the progress and technical performance of a project, but also:
- Monitor and attend Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical and Mechanical cluster groups
- Liaison with IORs, HCAI field staff
- Coordination with Hospital Operations and Construction
- Assist with Other Master Plan projects (MEP solutions)
- Assist with Schedule Updates / Management
- Change Order Review
- Assist with Safety and Environmental Health issues
- Assist with ICRA & ILSM management
- Assist with Field Review of QA & QC of work in place
Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful. Bring your curiosity, passion for innovation, and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. We’ll help you grow, pursue, and fulfill what inspires you – so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline (or equivalent on the job training)
- 5+ years of related construction project management experience with healthcare construction building projects
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM), CM-Lean, DBIA Professional, Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification
- HACI (OSHPD) project experience