Las Vegas, NV
What you will do
A world of opportunity awaits you as you consider a career at Johnson Controls. Johnson Controls provides a comprehensive array of fire alarm, fire sprinkler, fire suppression, integrated security, sound and healthcare communication, HVAC communications systems and services.
How you will do it
- This position is responsible for providing vision, leadership and direction to the installation department.
- Candidate will be responsible for the Installation of Sprinkler systems (Las Vegas)
- You must be proficient in developing business strategies, implement action plans to meet and/or exceed corporate goals and objectives.
- Must be able to motivate employees; maintain and enhance a positive work environment utilizing management best practices.
- Must be cognizant of all OSHA and corporate safety requirements and insure compliance
- Set goals and objectives for subordinates, communicate expectations to employees and periodically review subordinate's performance
- Review project drawings and obtain all facts necessary to perform installation activities according to specifications.
What we look for
- Three plus years of experience in the Construction, Fire Safety or Security industry
- Three years of experience in a supervisory role, in either Construction, Electrical, Fire/Security, low voltage.
- Read and interpret construction blueprints; project specifications and provide takeoffs. Interpret codes, product data sheets, wiring details, installation manuals and instructions.
- Must understand Profit and Loss Statements and effectively develop plans and objectives to meet and exceed corporate goals.
- Must have proficient Windows Operating Systems computer skills.
- Must be extremely self-motivated and directed.
- Technical School degree
- Electrical Certification
- Nevada State License (Sprinkler CM)
- NICET Certification
Where legally permissible, as a condition of employment, you will be required on your first day of employment, to show written proof that you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or that you have a valid medical or religious reason for not receiving the vaccine
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.