The Construction Installation Manager is responsible for managing a team(s) of construction personnel who are responsible for installing, servicing, repairing structures and major components and will schedule and oversee the installation of products. This individual will ensure adherence to contract specifications and established policies and procedures as well as managing subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. This position will ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met according to approved budgets as well as promote and support our Mission Statement, our strategic intent, and Company policies and safety practices.
- Oversee and verify accurate estimating.
- Facilitate accurate, timely invoicing.
- Prepare monthly revenue forecasts.
- Prepare / update departmental construction schedules.
- Manage / maintain departmental WIP Reports.
- Maintain a safe, clean, & organized workplace / worksite to include the completion of random safety audits, inspections and hazard analysis.
- Review of department costs and overhead expenses as needed to stay competitive in the current market.
- Personnel - Emphasis on employee satisfaction, development, involvement, & empowerment.
- Provide all Installation personnel with a safe work environment.
- Conduct annual reviews of each department member.
- Verify that all equipment is clean, safe, operational, and presents The Correct Company Image.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance schedule.
- Maintain the clean and organized storage of all tools and equipment.
- See that job site signs are properly installed.
- Maintain accurate daily records of all work performed.
- Emphasis on customer satisfaction, quality, and cost control.
- Conduct site quality inspections to include post-completion inspections and prepare resulting reports.
- Attend pre-job conferences with an emphasis on verification of parts, equipment, and scope of work.
- Verify permitting for all aspects of projects & verify CAD drawings are being used on all jobs, participate in input for CAD drawings.
- Attend / Participate in weekly OPS meetings.
- Monitor progress of all jobs. Includes monitoring and scheduling of sub-contractors.
- Strong understanding of P&L / Income Statements.
- Budget building knowledge.
- Proficiency in planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to successfully pass a required background & drug screen.
- Must be willing travel outside the immediate regional work area, if required.
- Bachelor’s and / or Technical degree OR a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- 10 years of experience IN THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY is a MUST
- Experience and knowledge of project management tools. Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
*The duties listed above are not meant to be all-inclusive. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.