Construction Manager – Water/Wastewater
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures. We’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their advanced water/wastewater facilities that are changing our world.
As a Construction Management Professional, you’ll join our collaborative team providing our clients with award-winning planning, engineering, architectural design, construction management, and design-build project delivery. We’re looking for a passionate Construction Professional in Bellevue, WA who is driven by collaboration, exceeding expectations, and challenging the status quo.
By developing and delivering on project scopes, budgets, reports, contracts, and schedules, you’ll help our teams achieve our client’s objectives. Your keen ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and tackle project challenges will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced environment.
Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small, global and local.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent related work experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Management working on water/wastewater projects or related
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Flowline Repair and Slope Stabilization,
- Experience in Flood Protection Modifications
- Experience with Water/Wastewater projects