Construction Operator – Greeley
Atmos Energy Corp.
Position is located in Greeley, Colorado. Residency requirements apply. Relocation assistance may be considered. Pay range $25.75 - $30.32. Experience and skill pay may be considered.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
1. Performs basic, routine work using clearly prescribed procedures. Seeks advice and guidance for any deviations from the norm.
2. Assists in the installation and maintenance of natural gas lines, meters and regulators.
3. May assist in conducting leakage surveys.
4. Completes and maintains accurate records and reports to comply with Company and regulatory requirements.
1. May be required to hold stand-by duty, work shifts, holidays, weekends, emergency call outs, and occasional extended hours.
2. Is subject to reporting outside regular work area.
3. Identifies, addresses, and reports safety and encroachment issues to their resolution and completion.
4. Is responsible for the safe operation and inspection of assigned Company vehicles and equipment.
5. Demonstrates support for and adheres to the Company's values, strategies, policies and procedures and learns the core values of AtmoSpirit, Customer Service, Safety and the Company's Code of Conduct both as an individual contributor, team member and/or leader of others.
6. Must become familiar with the contents of the Safety Manual, live by the spirit of its intent and become involved in creating and maintaining a safe working environment. Must complete all required safety training.
Requires a general educational knowledge normally acquired through a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
Requires valid driver's license in accordance with Company standards.
Certificates, Licenses, etc.
While at this level, completes assigned classes, Operator Qualifications (OQ) and OJT specific to Construction Learning Path. Must obtain and maintain position Operator Qualifications (OQs) and classroom training for position and any other required OQs and classroom training or certifications.
Requires ability to utilize the Company's internet/intranet web site and available resources for data entry, reference and/or retrieval tasks.
Requires the ability to communicate with internal/external customers in order to obtain and/or provide basic types of factual information.
Works outdoors in all types of weather and may be exposed to extremes of climate and temperatures, high noise levels, rough terrain, and occasional work on ladders, roofs, attics, and under houses as well as confined spaces. May require overnight travel.
May have residence requirement due to call-out response time.
Works as an individual contributor and/or as member of a team.
Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Requires acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and strong sense of smell.
Must be able to lift tools, equipment and materials up to and including 60 pounds.
As a Safety-Sensitive position, pre and post employment screenings, including but not limited to drug testing as outlined by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), and motor vehicle record (MVR) background checks are required.
The physical and financial health of our employees and their families is a top priority for Atmos Energy. This is why we have a strong, competitive benefits program to help manage and protect your health, wealth, and time. As you think about joining Atmos Energy, be sure to look closely at our benefits package.
Retirement Savings Plan (Matching and Fixed Annual Company Contribution)
Basic Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
Holidays and Paid Time Off
Advance Medical Expert Opinion
Health Education and Improvement Programs
Contribution to Health Savings Account
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Education Assistance Program
Compass Professional Health Services
Retirement Savings Plan
Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug Coverage
Employee/Dependent Life Insurance
Employee/Dependent Accidental Death-Dismemberment Insurance
Pre-Tax (Flex) Spending Accounts
Benefit eligibility on first day of employment
Atmos Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.