Construction Outside Sales
What We Offer
• Salary Range $74K to $108K
• Full benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision starts 1st of Month after 30 days employed
• Bonus Program & Profit Share
• Paid Vacation
• 10 paid Holidays for use after 30 days employed
• 1 paid Personal Floater for use after 30 days employed
• 401(k) with company match
• Stock Purchase Program with Nucor Corporation!
• FSA Dependent/Child Care Account Option
• Paths to advancement w/stable company owned by Nucor, No America’s largest steel producer
• College Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents of employees
What You’ll Do
Assist in sales functions including, but not limited to, interfacing with customers, converting estimates into printed price summaries and sales proposals and preparing contract documents.
• Ensure that estimates are made and bids prepared for Nucor Harris Rebar materials required on new contracts being bid on assigned customer accounts.
• Assist in the quoting of prices for Nucor Harris Rebar materials so that assigned customer accounts are certain to receive bids on work they are pursuing.
• Negotiate the sale of Nucor Harris Rebar products with those customer accounts that secure new construction contracts.
• When an order has been successfully negotiated with a customer, make certain all necessary drawings, credit information, order information and names of contact personnel are received so that work can immediately proceed within the Nucor Harris Rebar organization, review routing sheet for accuracy.
• Keep Branch Manager advised of market trends, competitive price situations and similar market information.
• Assist in the resolution of claims and disputes between Nucor Harris Rebar and customers.
• When necessary, assist in the collection of money.
• Develop and maintain cordial relationships with assigned customer accounts.
• Attend construction industry related functions in the sales territory so that the Nucor Harris Rebar organization has full knowledge of market and so that good customer relations are maintained.
• Perform other duties as required by the supervisor.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
• Minimum five years’ sales experience in construction industry
• Position requires a valid driver’s license
What Will Help Your Application Stand Out
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to estimate work for bids is desirable
• Previous construction sales experience preferred
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to adjust to a broad scope of job demands
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
What you Need to Know
• Work is frequently performed beyond the normal weekday schedule
• Some travel may be required
• Walking, sitting, standing, bending
• Using hands to operate objects, tools, computers, and other electronic equipment
• Lifting/handling computers and related equipmentApply Now