ASRC Federal Data Solutions, LLC
Kirtland AFB, NM
ASRC Federal Field Services is seeking a Construction Planner/Programmer to support ongoing activities on our KEOS contract at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- The Construction Planner/Programmer will support mission critical MILCON and UMMC programming to serve the needs of the organization to help ensure the mission success of Kirtland AFB.
- Responsible for all military construction planning and programming requirements for the installation in accordance with Federal and Air Force guidelines with consideration for life cycle, mission change, catastrophic failures, activity management plan, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with base management and advisory groups to plan long-range development.
- Develop, draft, and submit work requests for infrastructure projects.
- Conduct and coordinate scoping, site visits, budgetary cost estimates, siting documentation, environmental analysis requests, economic analyses and project scoring analysis for planned projects.
- Provide the primary communication between the installation and higher headquarters to advocate for base priorities.
- Develop and update project programming trackers, reports, and briefings.
- Prepare, participate in, or conduct briefings, meetings, conferences, design charrettes, etc. involving project programming issues.
- Perform additional programming and planning requirements as needed.