Construction Productivity Systems Manager – HRI Inc., – State College, PA
State College, PA
Subsidiary: Barrett Industries
HRI, Inc. is one of the companies that operates within Barrett Industries Corporation, the Colas USA subsidiary that operates primarily in Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York. HRI engages in heavy civil construction projects in Pennsylvania, in addition to specific project work in Maryland, West Virginia, and Virginia. Since 1947, HRI has expanded to include paving, water, sewer, airport, highway, and bridge projects as well as asphalt plants and aggregate quarries. To learn more about HRI visit www.hriinc.com/.
Throughout Colas USA, we provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, career advancement opportunities, professional education, and extensive training for every employee. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest standards of safety, environmental conservation, and ethical conduct as we strive to grow our infrastructure products and services through empowering and developing our people, fostering innovation, utilizing new technology, and maximizing vertical integration at all levels of the company’s value chain. To learn more about the Colas USA Family of Companies, please visit www.colasusa.com.
HRI, Inc., and the rest of the Colas USA Family of Companies, is part of the Colas Group, the worldwide leader in transportation infrastructure construction and maintenance. For information on our international network visit www.colas.com.
HRI, Inc., a leader in heavy civil construction since 1947, has an opening for an experienced and energetic Construction Productivity Systems Manager. HRI is seeking qualified applicants for a position within our company located in the State College, Pennsylvania.
The successful candidate will have background knowledge in construction and experience managing and maintaining construction productivity and financial computer software programs.
HRI utilizes HCSS platform applications for construction business management from pre-construction through to project management, operations, and safety. The right individual will have experience within the HCSS platform or similar related platform experience.
- Evaluating the functionality of all HCSS construction systems
- Keeping up to date with new productivity and financial technology
- Training new and current staff
- Scheduling software upgrades
- Partnering with Operations, Accounting, and Information Technology with regards to all systems
- Manage day to day costing and productivity operations of all construction systems and software
- Integration of all HCSS apps and software in construction operations
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably
- Providing user training, support, advice, and feedback
- Designing process and procedure and putting them into operation
- Continuous HCSS application process improvement
- HCSS master data validation
- Develop HCSS process Flow
- HCSS to JD Edwards ERP Integration
- Preferred degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology, or related field
- Valid driver’s license
- General knowledge of computer software such as HCSS, Auto CAD, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, JDE, etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience using a variety of information systems
- Background knowledge about construction field
- Ability to read and understand construction documents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record working safely
- Good work ethic, professional, and positive attitude
- Wears and maintains personal protective equipment (PPE) as required by Company safety guidelines
- Regularly required to use hands to move and manipulate objects
- Regularly required to communicate (talk and hear)
- Frequent exposure to loud noise
- Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements
Benefits and Perks
- Choice of 3 Medical Plan Options
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Options
- Access to Telemedicine and Healthcare Advocacy Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Great starting rates
- Sign on bonus will be awarded after 90 days of employment
Colas Inc. and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. For details on the specifics of this commitment, please click here to view the EEO document. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to:
- to meet the requirements of the role in which you are applying
- complete any part of the application process
- access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying
Please contact Colas Inc. at 973-290-9082 or send an email to [email protected].