Construction Project Manager
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their buildings that are impacting our world. We are looking for a Construction Project Manager who is driven by collaboration, exceeding expectations, and challenging the status quo to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for a major airport renovation project consisting of building expansion, utilities upgrade and replacement, civil / horizontal work, and numerous other enabling projects. Duties will include coordinating the efforts of multiple projects facilitated by resident engineers and / or assistant resident engineers in the initiation, execution, and closeout of projects. In addition, numerous support staff for safety, quality, fields inspection, testing, and project engineering will be assigned to facilitate quality execution.
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Minimum of twenty (20) years of management experience in construction and administration of large multi-million-dollar projects.
- Extensive experience with at risk alternative delivery process and functions inherent to construction management of large-scaled projects
- Ability to function in a multi-organizational environment by developing relationships that complies with the client’s proactive, collaborative culture
- Ability to pass a security investigation for the purpose of acquiring an airport security badge for access to airport facilities / Ability to pass a driver’s record review for the purpose of being authorized to drive a leased vehicle in support of program requirements
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Professional license or CMAA Certification
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.