Construction Project Manager – Buildings
As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) services, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. What we do is more than construction; we play a part in moving a vision from concept to reality. If you’re interested in a rewarding career at ENR's #1 Program Management and Construction Management-for-Fee firm, then Jacobs is where you belong!
Our team in Baltimore, MD is looking for an experienced and collaborative Construction Project Manager who thrives when people are in sync and projects are running on time and within budget. In this role, you will be responsible to work with the client, with Jacobs team members and with subconsultant staff for the successful delivery of work assignments, including the financial reporting and quality management of the work. You'll manage and provide contract management oversight and facilitate resolution of complex project related issues. You will have a role in developing plans, strategies, goals, and objectives that will assist the client in achieving success with their Program.
As the Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring not only the progress and technical performance of a project, but also the task management, schedule, cost, scope, and safety of the team. By developing and delivering on project scopes, budgets, reports, contracts, and schedules, you’ll help our team achieve the client’s objectives. Your keen ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and tackle project challenges will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced environment. You’ll bring your expertise to solve complex problems, ensuring the success of our projects.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing buildings construction projects
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, contract management, project delivery methods, building systems/components and technology
- Experience in contract management, with a working knowledge of project controls, scheduling, cost management and financial controls
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Higher Education construction management experience a plus!
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Project Management Professional (PMP), DBIA Professional, and/or Professional Engineer (PE)
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.