Construction Project Manager
Flower Mound, TX
The Project Manager is responsible for managing team(s) of construction personnel who are responsible for installing, servicing, repairing structures and major components and will schedule and oversee the installation of products. This individual will ensure adherence to contract specifications and established policies and procedures as well as managing subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. This position will ensure that project / department milestones / goals are met according to approved budgets as well as promote and support our Mission Statement, our strategic intent, and Company policies and safety practices.
- To provide superior service, ensure quality workmanship and greater value to customers and assist in maintaining JF Petroleum Group as the recognized leader for Installation Services in the Southeastern United States.
- Strong Project Management and organizational skills.
- Oversee and verify accurate estimating.
- Interface with estimating department regarding change orders.
- Maintain a safe, clean, & organized workplace / worksite.
- Personnel - Emphasis on employee satisfaction, development, involvement, & empowerment.
- Provide all Installation personnel with a safe work environment.
- Verify that all equipment is clean, safe, operational, and presents The Correct Company Image.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance schedule.
- Maintain the clean and organized storage of all tools and equipment.
- See that job site signs are properly installed.
- Maintain accurate daily records of all work performed.
- Emphasis on customer satisfaction, quality, and cost control.
- Responsible for quality and timely completion of all projects.
- Attend pre-job conferences with an emphasis on verification of parts, equipment, and scope of work.
- Verify permitting for all aspects of projects.
- Verify the work against the Project drawings to ensure compliance
- Attend / Participate in weekly OPS meetings.
- Establish project schedule with attention to the most economical approach to projects.
- Monitor progress of all jobs. (Includes monitoring and scheduling of Sub-Contractors
- This position is directly responsible for leading employees & supervisors of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of petroleum industry experience or 10 years of project management experience.
- Experience and knowledge of project management tools. Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Budget building knowledge.
- Proficiency in planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to successfully pass a required background & drug screen.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.