Construction Project Manager (Gas Stations / C Store)
Spatco Energy Solutions
Description(Experienced, 100% Field Duties)This position will require Petroleum (Gas Stations) installation experience.
SPATCO Energy Solutions is looking for an energetic Construction Project Manager to join our team. This person will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, with scope and within budget.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation by coordinating job duties and delegating tasks to construction crews and sub-contractors.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Ensure all safe work practices are being followed at all times.
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Consult with salesman, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foreman to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
· Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates. Estimate costs of goods or services.
· Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors. Estimate costs of goods for services.
· Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
· Proven working experience in project management.
· Solid background in understanding and/0r hands-on experience in construction projects.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office/ SAP a plus
· Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents for petroleum construction.
· Identify labor, material and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents.
· Compute costs by analyzing labor, materials and time requirements.
· Present prepared estimates to installation managers for final approval.
· Maintain and ensure accuracy of cost data base by entering and backing up data.OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing technical publications.
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Ability to lift 75 –100 lbs when necessary during the course of performing their necessary duties.
· Work outside during all types of weather.
· Work under time constraints efficiently and have the ability to work well with others.
· Follow all company procedures. If you need a copy of procedures, please see your Branch manager.
· Keep company vehicle Clean, maintenance done regular, and only use for company business.
This is Building Gas Stations in southern Louisiana.