Construction Project Manager K-12 (Rockland County, NY)
At Jacobs, our Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) team works seamlessly with clients by delivering projects and programs to achieve our clients’ goals. Whether it’s managing construction or designing buildings, solutions are continuously being implemented. What we do is more than construction; we play a part in moving a vision from concept to reality. If you’re interested in a rewarding career working on ENR's #1 Construction Management-for-Fee firm, then Jacobs is where you belong.
We’re looking for an experienced and collaborative Construction Project Manager who thrives when people are in sync and projects are running not just on time but within budget. If you're looking for future growth this is the role for you. Join our collaborative project team in the Rockland County, NY area working on projects that will enhance the lives of K-12 students!
As the onsite Owners Representative, you’ll be responsible for ensuring not only the progress and technical performance of a project, but also the material management, schedule, cost, scope and safety of the team. You’ll be responsible not only for the overall project delivery, but also for the management of the project development from conception through completion in accordance with program objectives. You'll manage and provide construction oversight and resolve complex construction project related issues and play an integral role in mentoring staff, forming long-term relationships with clients, strategy development, and creating alignment among teams.
Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, Construction Management, or Architecture
- 10+ years' experience in construction involving multiple phases of large-scale building/rehabilitation projects
- Prior experience with K-12 building construction
- Must be able to manage the various projects, display leadership and resolve critical issues pertinent to the project and client
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, contract management, project delivery methods, building systems/components and technology
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM), CM-Lean, DBIA Professional, Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification