Construction Project Manager
ASRC Federal Data Solutions, LLC
Kirtland AFB, NM
ASRC Federal Netcentric Technologies is seeking a Project Manager to support our contract at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. This position will provide Project Management and Engineering support on a variety of engineering assignments associated with Kirtland AFB, NM operations and maintenance of facilities infrastructure.
- Project Managers shall perform complete, cradle-to-grave project management and execution services.
- The Project Managers will manage and oversee engineering projects for design, design-build, simplified design in support of Operating Services facility projects and construction from any source of funding and with any execution agent.
- Assignments range from supporting team members on requirements development thru design, and implementation of construction projects.
- Support project proposal development and implementation.
- Projects range in multi-discipline complexity.
- Provides support to ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) estimates for projects, as well as risk assessments to support proper project prioritization.
- Perform Project Management, and Project Engineering activities in support of multi-discipline facility projects under minimal supervision.
- Ensuring assigned projects are completed on time, and within approved scope and budget.
- Coordinate design efforts for designs completed internally, as well as designs supported by A/E firms. Manage projects from requirements development, through design approval, contract award, and construction completion.
- Actively participate in technical design reviews, and requirements validation. Support a range of design development, analysis or review tasks.
- Assist in generation of specifications and engineering data.
- Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status.
- Develop, maintain, and produce documentation in support ROM and Task Plan efforts. Interface with customers in design reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements and specifications.
- Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures.
- Support integration of project resources and scheduling.
- Project Managers shall be able to prepare and present presentations/briefings to the Air Force client.