Construction Project Manager
Cascade Drilling, LP
Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Project Manager functions as an integral part of local operations, helping clients conceptualize and scope technical projects, estimating costs, planning work and directing the implementation of field work. The Project Manager ensures that projects are delivered on time and within budget and provides the organization with expertise to ensure the successful delivery of assigned projects; including large and/or complex and high profile projects. The Project Manager is responsible for maintaining positive relations with existing and potential clients, consultants, property owners, and governmental/regulatory personnel.
- Works with customers to help develop implementation solutions to meet their technical objectives
- Contributes scoping, estimating and proposal preparation support to capture teams for large projects
- Works closely with the Operations Manager and Regional Director to schedule crew and equipment.
- Responsible for the management of projects ensuring the successful completion of projects within established schedules and budgets which will include:
- Planning and organization of projects.
- Communicating job details to crew and clients.
- Conducting or delegating site walks.
- Selection of subcontractors and ordering of special and rental equipment.
- Ensuring quality work performance, adherence to safety, and compliance to schedules and budgets.
- Managing day-to-day costs and comparing to budget.
- Organizing and communicating crew travel arrangements.
- Monitoring logs and reports, directing changes, corrective actions, and documenting change in the Exception Report.
- Completing written change orders and revised cost for invoicing.
- Manages, audits, and implements inventory control, purchasing, and adequate supply inventories.
- Prepares and approves final invoices before sending to client.
- Monitors company conformance to state/federal safety regulations related to particularly DOT.
- Ensures the team is providing excellent customer service.
- Reviews employee time, coding and payroll data.
- Assures that logs, cards, forms, and reports are complete including but not limited to start cards, variance request, well logs, hole reports, job log, bid log, check log, rig utilization, exception report, training logs, inspection logs, mileage logs, DOT reports, schedules and schedule board.
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree and 5-7 total years of remediation/environmental experience years, with 3 years managing projects preferred; GED with 7+ years of remediation project experience and demonstrated project management experience.
- Knowledge of Safety, Human Resources, and administration
- Knowledge of injection-based remediation technologies, injection techniques, and the commercial products available.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer competency
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have grown into a national, full-service environmental services company offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade, we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade’s core purpose is to be the essential business partner that contributes to our clients’ success and advancement in tackling even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems, to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee’s careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at Cascade, check out our Careers site at http://www.cascade-env.com/careers.
Interested in learning more about Cascade and how we provide Excellence on Every Level? Click here to learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzxUvjbHC0.