Construction Project Manager Trainee
As a Construction Project Manager Trainee at Ryan Homes, a brand of NVR, you can impact the lives of our customers while working in an environment of respect, empowerment, and professional development. You will have the opportunity to manage and oversee the entire home-building process for a community of new homes. In this structured training program, you will gain hands-on experience alongside a current Project Manager and will master the knowledge and skills you need to effectively manage a job site.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in NVR’s world-class comprehensive training program that incorporates both classroom and on-the-job experience to ensure a successful transition into the Construction Project Manager role
- Positively impact the customer experience while working directly with the Ryan Homes Community Team
- Ensure all homes are completed within established budgets, timelines, and project scope
- Supervise and schedule sub-contractors, while maintaining positive working relationships
- Manage community assets, conduct quality control inspections, order building materials, and effectively manage customer relations.
Qualified applicants have:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Proficient time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Current Driver’s License
- Construction and/or customer relations experience is a plus
As the parent company of Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Heartland Homes, NVR is a Top 5 US homebuilder and Fortune 500 company that has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. All of our roles at NVR, whether you are in the field or in the office, allow you to make a major impact in the lives of those who are looking to achieve home ownership. Our management team is tenured and talented (nearly 80% of them promoted from within), so you will have mentors who share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
View more about our exceptional culture and comprehensive benefits at https://www.nvrcareers.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorship.