Construction Project Mgr
- To drive and support strategic planning, analysis of current and Future Projects in all aspects the successful execution. Focus on risk & cash planning being part of this. Execution involvement during the proposal stage is expected as part of a successful and accurate proposal preparation
- To manage preliminary project plan, site selection, layout, preliminary engineering, detailed engineering and equipment specification.
- To monitor activity at sites, reviewing project schedule, ensuring cost control within budget, planning for cash flow requirements,
- Optimal execution of the PO/contract, including optimal change management based on the contract when relevant.
- Oversee customer communication of your project management team related to contract, schedule and change management
Erection & Commissioning
- To ensure the team’s focus on progress of installing & commissioning as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of utilities as per contract
- To ensure administering plant safety audit, improvement in occupational safety and monitoring safety improvement plan.
- Close working together with procurement team related to subcontracting activities
- Oversee accurate and timely data records supporting changes and change management within the contract
- To lead, mentor & monitor the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of project targets.
- To coordinate projects for the set up standards with answerability for strategic utilization & deployment of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
- To ensure creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
- Close collaboration with engineering and design center managers to assure correct resource deployment on the project portfolio ensure execution per customer schedule
- Collaboration with procurement, project controls and procurement team for each project in execution phase
- To maintain all Quality Assurance and Quality Control formats and ISO documents for construction activities.
- To maintain “as built” drawings and other documents for final project handover like all test reports, commissioning reports, material reconciliations.
- To ensure all the documents/products are duly certified.
- To ensure obtaining completion certificate.
- To collect duly certified Time Sheets from clients where ever applicable.
- Academic background in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience in or with 10-15 years plus
- Team Work
- Change Management
- Analytical Skills
- Communication skills
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.5 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,500 people, across more than 80 global locations
- We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.