Construction Sales Representative – ALC
S2 Security Corp.
Country:United States of America
Location:CAI23: Carrier-Indianapolis, IN 7310 W Morris St, Indianapolis, IN, 46231 USA
Automated Logic Corporation provides innovative building-management solutions that maximize energy efficiency and sustainable building operation while ensuring comfort. Its intuitive products control and monitor building functions such as heating, air conditioning and lighting for commercial office, education, health care, government and data center markets through a global network of independent dealers and North American branch offices. Automated Logic is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical skills and passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking an energetic, competitive, & motivated Construction Sales professional to promote innovative solutions for both current and potential customers across Indiana for our Automated Logic - Indianapolis field business.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Drive top line growth for the business by aggressively hunting and leveraging relationships across the market to position Automated Logic as the preferred provider of building automation solutions (BAS) focused on new installation, construction, retrofit, and design/build opportunities.
- Develop and expand long-term customer relationships with assigned accounts such as developers, managers, owners, consulting engineers, and construction contractors to ensure client satisfaction.
- Perform presentations, demos, lunch & learns, job-walks, take-offs, estimates, budgets & proposals to promote our products, services, and solutions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our industry including HVAC, controls, mechanical, and electrical along with an aptitude for information technology, software, and networking including intelligent buildings.
- Actively participate in industry, professional, & networking organizations.
- Employ robust account management skills and provide customers with superior value & service
- Utilize sales tools effectively (CRM, estimating software, etc.) to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity within accounts
- Collaborate with internal staff to deliver quality results
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives, team-oriented, & fast-paced.
- Strong interpersonal skills & customer focus – ability to relate to people at all levels
- Ability to communicate both on a technical and non-technical basis
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer’s key decision-makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Productivity software & applications - MS Office Suite, Web, Mobile, Salesforce.com
- Building Automation and/or HVAC Controls experience preferred
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related discipline is preferred or commensurate direct HVAC/automation industry experience.
- A minimum of 1-3+ years of HVAC controls, automation, energy, sustainability, and/or equipment/device/contracting s experience
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice