Construction Sales Representative
Topcon Agriculture Americas
Topcon Positioning Group is headquartered in Livermore, California, USA (topconpositioning.com). We design, manufacture and distribute productivity tools for developing a brighter future. Whether cultivating the earth or building upon it, Topcon brings innovation in workflow automation and seamless connectivity of data to construction, geopositioning and agriculture industries focused on developing a sustainable tomorrow.
Topcon Solutions serves the AEC industry as the retail division to Topcon Positioning Systems, and an Autodesk Platinum Partner. The technology offerings, workflows, and productivity solutions between these two brands are why Topcon Solutions is a leader in the industry. Our vast product portfolio, technical expertise across brands, and business savvy industry knowledge are unmatched. Supporting our customers with training, technical support, consulting & repair is our specialty. 13 locations, covering 20 states. Solutions Is Our Middle Name.
Territory includes CT and RI.
- Responsible for the sale of Topcon construction products in an assigned territory.
- Prepare written sales planning materials regarding potential customers and forecasting.
- Develop new customer accounts by selling and promoting the value of Topcon products.
- Develop strategies for the adaptation of Topcon technology.
- Obtain and compile data on market trends, competitive products, and pricing.
- Participate in regional and national trade shows.
- Negotiate pricing of products to customers and maintain customer contact.
- Develop and document customer visits.
- Prepares bids and proposals, negotiates contracts, and agreements.
- Performs other duties as required
- BS in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or equivalent Experience in civil engineering, construction, or survey and/or experience in Sales
- Superior listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully work in teams
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Open to travel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High energy level, possesses stamina, able to work long hours
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to be a leader in both personal and business endeavors
- Creative drive and results-oriented