Construction Site Manager
Sims Brothers Recycling
EnviTec Biogas is a market leader in Europe and one of the fastest growing biogas companies in the US according to the American Biogas Council! EnviTec Biogas designs and constructs best in class anaerobic digesters and gas processing equipment. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Construction Site Manager employee to join our team in Watertown, SD! If you are dedicated and hardworking, then we are the perfect company for you!
Hours: Monday – Friday, occasional Saturdays; 7am-5pm
Pay: $60-85k annually, offer based on experience
What we can offer:
- Full benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all project logistics, equipment orders, custom packaging, shipping, site services.
- Thorough review of contract documents to ensure compliance with specifications, and appropriateness of commercial terms.
- Coordinate material deliveries and production scheduling expedite shipping as appropriate to meet schedule demands.
- Primary liaison between EnviTec Biogas and customer for the duration of a project.
- Responsible to prepare for and attend project meetings as requested at customer locations and job sites.
- Provide assistance and guidance to field crew(s). Work to ensure compliance with final acceptance requirements and successful turn over to the customer.
- Maintain and provide documentation to the customer as applicable to work scope and contract requirements.
- Project invoicing; progress billing, cost and profit projection per billing schedule.
- Responsible for profitable delivery of projects as estimated and continuing process improvement with every opportunity.
- 1 or more years in project management in the construction industry
- An Associate’s Degree required (Bachelor’s preferred)
- OSHA 10 Certification required
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time for customer and vendor meetings
- A valid driver’s license
If you’re interested in joining our team, please apply with a current resume today!