Construction Site Security Guard – Primoris Renewable Energy
- Practice safety rules.
- Site Security/Gate Guard
- Customer service
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Report to and assist immediate supervisor.
- Must work well as part of a team.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Proactive and preventative approach to site security, keeping employees and jobsite safe at Primoris Renewable Energy.
- Checking identification, directing employees, and verifying/authorizing incoming job site visitors and personnel.
- Maintains logs, records, and visitor badges.
- Observe and report suspicious activity.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- One (1) to four (4) years of experience of Site Security/Gate guard
- Written pre-employment qualification test.
- Post-offer drug/alcohol screen and physical evaluation.
- New Hire Orientation Quiz
- Applicant/employee must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of such individual or others in the workplace.
- Job site safety requirements as required by the client (clean shaven, long sleeves, steel toe boots, etc.).
- Safety equipment as required by the client (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, respirator, hearing protection, safety harness with lanyard, etc.).
- Must comply with company’s drug and alcohol abuse policy.
- Must be able to pass physical examination, pre-employment if necessary, and as required by the company.
- Able to climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding, stairways, etc.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or work at elevated heights as well as in confined spaces (towers, vessels, excavations, etc.).
- Able to carry 50 lbs. of tool and/or materials. It is recommended to get assistance to lift items over 50 lbs. Check with your project supervisor or project safety director.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work extended hours on your feet on uneven surfaces (dirt, concrete, asphalt, mud, gravel, etc.)
- Must be clean shaven and able to work while wearing a respirator and other personal protective equipment, when required.
- Location: energy construction sites
- Mobility Barriers to Access Job Site:
- Uneven ground level
- Obstructed pathways
- Work performed at low and/or high elevations
- Work performed in confined areas
- Climatic/Environmental Conditions at Job Site:
- Predominately outdoor climate
- May be exposed to extreme hot or cold weather
- Excessive humidity, rain, etc.
- Various noise levels caused by tools, machinery, equipment, etc.
Potential exposure to chemical substances