Adhere and comply with all company and OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Insure a safe work environment for all employees.
- Manage, coordinate, and supervise the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction on a timely and economical basis.
- Manage and coordinate people, materials, equipment, budgets, schedules, contracts, and safety of employees.
- Maintain controlled documents and promptly discard or mark obsolete documents to prevent inadvertent use.
- Evaluate and determine appropriate construction methods and the most cost-effective plan and schedule.
- Verify that material traceability has been maintained during fabrication to the extent necessary to conform to project requirements.
- Oversee the delivery and use of materials, tools, and equipment; and the quality of construction, worker productivity, and safety.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses and, depending upon the contractual arrangements, direct or monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Track and control construction costs against the project budget to avoid cost overruns.
- Meet regularly with owners, other constructors, trade contractors, vendors, architects, engineers, and others to monitor and coordinate all phases of the construction project.
- Document product nonconformance identified during the performance of assigned tasks and report conditions to the Project Engineer.
- Participate and Review JSEA’s and all other Safety, Health and Environmental Processes.
- Conduct behavioral based safety observations.
- 5 or more years experience as an Offshore Construction Superintendent.
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional understanding of Safety processes and practices
- Able to mentor new employees
- Exceptional technical writing and communication skills
- TWIC card