High Steel Structures
High Construction is the commercial builder of choice throughout the mid-Atlantic region, providing design-build, general contracting, and construction management services. Headquartered in Lancaster, PA, High Construction Company is searching for a dedicated Construction Superintendent who will be responsible for the overall coordination of actual and planned activities on project site to meet the project’s stated functional, economic, schedule, safety and aesthetic requirements.
Typical responsibilities would include:
- Supervision and coordination of sub-contractors and suppliers for project.
- Responsible to execute project to meet financial and schedule goals.
- Responsible to execute project to meet technical quality and customer satisfaction goals.
- Coordinates and manages all safety programs on project site.
- Coordinates and manages self-perform work operations.
Qualifications and Skills we require and desire:
- Two or more years of superintendent experience in commercial/institutional construction or five or more years as a lead carpenter required.
- Valid state drivers license required.
- 30 Hour OSHA course, First Aid and CPR training preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Working for the High Companies:
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.