Construction Superintendent (Saranac Lake, NY)
At Jacobs, our PMCM team works seamlessly with clients by delivering projects and programs to achieve our clients’ goals. Whether it’s managing construction or designing buildings, solutions are continuously being implemented. What we do is more than construction; we play a part in moving a vision from concept to reality. If you’re interested in a rewarding career working on ENR's #1 Program Management and Construction Management-for-Fee firm, then Jacobs is where you belong.
Our client is seeking an experienced and collaborative Construction Superintendent to be based out of our Client's Saranac Lake, NY area field office, who is motivated about working on projects that impact the community you live in. In this role you will provide support to the project EIC with fulltime onsite presence for the duration of project. You’ll be accountable for developing and communicating project work plans, monitoring manpower and performance against the work plans, and performing detailed comparisons of the design drawings against each other to ensure coordination between each of the various project trades.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed.
- High School diploma
- 6+ years’ experience in construction involving multiple phases of large scale building/rehabilitation projects
- 4+ years’ experience shall be as an Assistant Superintendent or Inspector on large-scale, multi-contract building projects
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Proficient with web-based submittal collaboration systems
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Knowledgeable experience with scheduling software systems - Primavera P6
- Experience with NYS Uniform Code
- E&SC experience and Certification
- Experience with Institutional construction projects
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
*No sponsorship is available for this position*