Construction Superintendent/Construction Coordinator
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their state-of-the-art facilities that are changing our world.
We’re looking for an experienced and collaborative Construction Superintendent/Construction Coordinator in Elkton, VA, who thrives when people are in sync and construction projects are running like they should. You’ll take the lead on daily scheduling and planning activities at the project site, and ensure the right materials, equipment and people are there to get the job done. Most importantly, you’ll take action to ensure the safety, health and well-being of your team and our planet. As a passionate leader, you’ll leverage your people management skills to help your team members discover what drives them, nurturing their purpose and guiding them forward. Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
Bring your passion for innovation, and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. We’ll help you grow, pursue, and fulfill what inspires you – so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
• High School diploma
• At least 10 years of construction site experience
• At least 8 years of experience in a field leadership position
• Excellent communications skills
• Proficient in use of software as Excel, Word, Bluebeam
• Demonstrated working knowledge of building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building required
• Have pharma or industrial experience
• Be a safety leader at all times
• Participate in client and construction meetings.
#LifeSciences, #Bio/Pharma, #EPCMV