Tilson Technology Management, LLC
Tilson is on a mission to build America's information infrastructure and we are seeking individuals from across the country to join us. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for twelve years in a row, Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We build high-performing teams who take on the largest and most impactful projects for our clients.
- Maintain a safe environment and ensuring all safety standards are met.
- Daily interactions with clients and potential customers including providing updates, progress trackers and attending on site meetings and presentations.
- Responsible for the overall construction schedule, including the scheduling and management of construction inspections and internal inspectors.
- Responsible for construction quality and timely inspection and true up of quantities, footages and subcontractor invoices.
- Representing Tilson on site walks or closeout activities with subcontractors, customers or permitting authority.
- Must be able to identify construction bottlenecks upfront and before crews get to stopping points.
- Strong attention to quality construction practices and ensuring timely close out and delivery of the project schedule.
- Work closely with the Construction manager in reporting time of inspectors and availability or lack of resources.
- Must have strong background in OSP communications construction techniques both underground and aerial placement methods.
- Extensive experience in Fiber Optic industries with the ability to ensure high quality and safety standards.
- General Knowledge of fiber fusion splicing.
- Strong time management and wireline construction underground and aerial construction skills a must.
- Willingness to learn new skills, software, and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products, and Google Earth.
- Must be safe and take ownership in safety culture.
- Valid driver’s license.
We accomplish our mission with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for our clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson believes in Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism, Respect, and Composure. To learn more about Tilson, the benefits we offer and our values, we invite you visit our website or visit our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, or Facebook pages for an inside glimpse at our culture.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.