- Work directly with our customers and their customers. Excellent communication and computer skills are necessary.
- Schedule the workload for UG sub-contractors and in-house crews, keeping the customers deadlines in mind.
- Working with and understanding the requirements of the multiple municipalities of the area.
- Must be able to track multiple projects with the understanding that you must be detail oriented.
- Work closely with team members to accomplish common goals, and complete work expeditiously.
- Work closely with our customers, keeping them informed of the progress of each project on a daily basis. This will consist of data entry and email documentation.
- Place material orders to keep stock operational.
- Walk-out, site meets with the customer and/or property management to review the SOW. Submittal of locates and permits as required. Overseeing sub-contractor and/or in-house crews. Compiling all aspects of each project for invoicing and as-building.
- Must be familiar with Designs and Construction of Fiber Optic and Coax Networks in a Metropolitan environment.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Must have a valid driver license (Will be required to drive a company vehicle safely as needed to get to each job site to perform work.)
- Must be committed to working safely. Compliance with company safety regulations is required at all times.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Familiar with the Directional Drilling process, setup, and method of placement.
- Familiar with Aerial construction.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to lift 75 lbs.
- The ability to work outdoors in a diverse environment.
- Must be able to work on feet all day
- High school diploma or equivalent
Our Company offers Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation