Suncoast Post-Tension Ltd.
Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
We are currently seeking a Construction Technician to be based on project sites typically located in the Carolinas area.
In this hands-on position you will be responsible for performing construction layout, including stakeout and controls, utilize software and survey systems in an effort to manage the project layout programs. You will also be challenged with quality control, quantity tracking, scheduling, and working through all aspects of the specifications, tolerances, and overall project requirements.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Qualified candidates must have experience in Construction Surveying, to include reading & understand construction drawings.
- Ability to coordinate with superintendents and foremen to plan layout needs.
- Experience using field surveying equipment, including GPS and Total Station.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- The ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Licensed Surveyor a plus but not mandatory.
- Alternate locations within the Carolinas will be considered but preferred Candidates will be those living in the Greensboro area.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and other legally protected characteristics to apply.
Keller is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants.
Equal Employment Opportunity