Construction Technology Support Specialist
Dot's Pretzels, LLC
This individual will provide phone support for both internal and external customers for all Topcon, Carlson, and other manufacturer products sold and supported by RDO Integrated Controls. In addition, this position will work with management to assist in providing extensive training both internally and externally for the operation and support for these products, sold by RDO Integrated Controls.
Specific Duties Include:
• Develop relationships and network throughout the industry to monitor and participate in all product activities. Be recognized as a solutions provider and a wealth of expertise for our customers.
• Adhere to quality control system metrics for tracking pertinent performance expectations.
• Attend any and all manufacturer trainings offered for hardware and software that pertain to support and internal processes.
• Fully utilize the system capabilities of the Cisco phones and any potential integration with the business system.
• Make recommendations for future support success based on hardware and software needs.
• Maintain the system by which we track and catalog all calls and their related issues so that other specialists and field personnel have access to the issue and the resolution.
• Communicate with internal and external customers to support the RDO Market Place Website.
• Maintain internal and external customer’s subscriptions including Topcon Total Care, TopNET, Tierra, Magnet and Carlson Software, and Sitelink subscriptions.
• Receive and log all internal and external customer phone calls and provide support.
• Prepare and lead technical training presentations for all regions, as requested.
• Communicate regularly with field teams on issues that are apparent with our Manufacturer Partner products and learn from them.
• Seek additional sales, parts, and service opportunities for company and report those prospects to the appropriate parties.
• Prepare reports for communicating logged Issues.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Integrated Controls.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer relations skills.
• Proficient computer and phone skills.
• Industry experience in a related field preferred.
• Ability to travel to other RDO locations along with occasional training.
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.