Construction Truck CDL Driver
New Enterprise Stone & Limestone Co., Inc.
New Enterprise, PA
NESL was just awarded the Largest Construction Project in the Company's history - Start a long term career with NESL today!
Construction Truck CDL Driver - What Will You Do?
- BUILD AMERICA - Assist in multiple aspects of construction road jobs across PA.
- Transport Equipment & Materials to and from work sites.
- Operate and maintain small and heavy equipment.
- Work as a team to complete jobs safely and on time.
- Maintain operator logs and records in accordance with NESL policy and DOT regulations.
- Learn the ins and outs of roadway construction and paving.
- Learn more about the Materials & Aggregate Industry in PA
Requirements - Who Are We Looking For?
- Valid CDL License, 2 years of experience, & compliant with NESL driving standards
- Positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn.
- Team Mindset - Working together to acheive a common goal.
- Focus on Safety, Quality, and Accuracy.
- Experience in construction or manufacturing is a plus, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Our Construction Season normally runs from Easter to Thanksgiving.
- High Earnings Potential - Prevailing Wage Work (Base Rate + Fringe).
- Winters Off (Certain Positions) – Due to the seasonality of our work, some positions enjoy winters off while still earning year-round benefits.
- Competitive Benefit Package - Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Vacation, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Supplemental Unemployment Benefits, etc.
What is a NESL Career?
- Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people and communities we serve.
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results.
- Thrive in a people-driven family owned company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.
NESL is a privately held family-owned company, priding itself on being Pennsylvania’s largest construction materials producer/supplier and not to mention, leader in heavy highway construction. Founded in 1924, NESL boasts over 1,800 coworkers helping To Build America From the Ground Up! Headquartered in New Enterprise, PA, our footprint encompasses 57 quarries, 3 sand deposits, 33 hot mix asphalt plants, 21 fixed and portable ready mix concrete plants and 1 lime distribution center throughout PA and Western NY.
And…we are GROWING!
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Minorities and females are encouraged to apply.