Construction Utilityperson (Statewide Maine):
Job ID: 462742
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Construction Utilityperson – (Statewide Maine): We are seeking several a safety-minded, qualified, self-motivated candidate to work on various construction projects. The selected individual will work in utility capacity which could mean transferring from one task to another as demands require assistance on a project. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting with traffic sign and cone/barrel placement, provide flaggers with necessary breaks, and operating small equipment. Previous road construction experience is not required. We are willing to train the right candidate who possesses a strong work ethic, is eager to learn. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Experience in operating a power broom, skid steer, etc. is beneficial but not required.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Pike Industries, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.