Construction Utilitypersons ( Northern NH))
Job ID: 364924
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Construction Utilitypersons – (New Hampshire): We are seeking several safety-minded, qualified, self-motivated candidates to work on various construction projects. The selected individuals will work in utility capacity which could mean transferring from one task to another as demands require assistance on a project. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting with traffic sign and cone/barrel placement, provide flaggers with necessary breaks, and operating small equipment. Previous road construction experience is not required. We are willing to train the right candidate who possesses a strong work ethic, is eager to learn. Position based out of Belmont, NH. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Experience in operating a power broom, skid steer, etc. is beneficial but not required.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.